Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Looking Nationwide for Boys who have a Physical Disability for an Upcoming Olympic Campaign in Canada!
This is a story about a man teaching his son to play sledge hockey.
Boy: Male, around 5-10 years of age. He is a typical kid. He is wide-eyed curious and inquisitive. We are looking for a kid that doesn’t have the use of his legs but doesn’t let that get him down. *Must have a physical disability. Bonus if they have some basic sledge hockey experience or interest in sledge hockey, but not required.
*Pays approximately $2,000.00+ if selected plus flights and accommodation.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition. Please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child’s name, age & the city they live in.
- Photo(s) of your child (Where we can clearly see their face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
- Your primary contact information (guardian’s name, phone number & email address) *If your child is a represented actor, please include their union status, resume & the agent’s contact information
- Please write ‘PROJECT OLYMPIC’ in the subject line of the e-mail, along with your child’s name, age and city. (E.G. Project Olympic – Max Jones- age 8 – Vancouver, BC)
Submissions are due by Friday, October 27th @ 5 pm. (However the earlier you submit the better your chances)
You must be available for these key dates:
SKYPE INTERVIEW: Week of Oct 30th
SHOOT: Nov 7th-19th (Dates and filming location TBD)
Questions or Concerns
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
- This is a union job. Non Actors will be permitted
- You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
- If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as we may still be able to consider you.
PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FUTURE CASTING CALLS: www.facebook.com/jigsawcasting
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A PERFORMER AND PROTECTING YOURSELF GO TO http://www.actratoronto.com/performers/starting-out/
60 SUMACH ST / 3RD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: (416) 360 0336 www.jigsawcasting.com