Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Looking For People With Down Syndrome For an Upcoming PSA for CDSS!
Description “Sorry” is just about the worst thing you can say to parents of a newborn with Down syndrome. So what CAN you say? We are looking for individuals with Down syndrome to share dozens of fun, silly, and even vulgar ways to say “congrats”.
- Adults with Down Syndrome – Ages 18+. Fun, friendly, and outgoing, with big personalities that light up the room. Comfortable on camera, and able to deliver short lines with confidence. Must be okay saying a curse word or two, but it’ll be in a fun, positive way – not angry or demeaning.
- Kids/Teens with Down Syndrome – Ages 10 to 14. Fun, friendly, and outgoing, with big personalities that light up the room. Comfortable on camera, and able to deliver short lines with confidence. No swearing involved.
*Pays a $250.00 honorarium, if selected for the shoot.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name & age
- Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. No hats or sunglasses).
- Yours or your guardian’s primary contact information (phone number & email address) *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact information
- Please write ‘CDSS’ in the subject line of the e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. CDSS – Laura Jefferson – age 27)
Submissions are due by Monday, October 23rd at 12 pm (However, the earlier you apply the better)
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: Tuesday – October 24th, 2017
SHOOT: Thursday – October 26th, 2017
Questions or Concerns
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
- This is a union job. Non-union members can also apply.
- You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
- If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition
PLEASE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FUTURE CASTING CALLS: www.facebook.com/jigsawcasting
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A PERFORMER AND PROTECTING YOURSELF GO TO http://www.actratoronto.com/performers/starting-out/
60 SUMACH ST / 3RD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: (416) 360 0336 www.jigsawcasting.com