The Enabling Accessibility Fund (EAF) is currently looking for dynamic youth who want to demonstrate leadership and their commitment to their communities by volunteering their time to build a more accessible Canada. This is a very unique opportunity for young leaders to make a tangible difference in the lives of people with disabilities by addressing accessibility barriers in public spaces or workplaces within Canada.
If you are:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
- Determined to make a difference in your community
- You want to develop valuable skills and gain key experience
Then we want you and what you have to offer!
As a youth leader, we challenge you to:
- Identify accessibility barriers that people with disabilities face every day in your community
- Take charge and approach organizations in your community with existing accessibility barriers and encourage them to apply for funding under the EAF youth innovation component
- Assist an organization in developing and submitting a project proposal and
- Make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities
September 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time
Why is there nothing past 2015