- This event has passed.
Roadmap for Community Transportation: Town Hall Call for Participation (Scarborough)
February 22, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
Toronto Ride and iRide, with the support of the City of Toronto, are leading the development of a “Roadmap for Community Transportation,” which will be a coordinated city-wide transportation plan for seniors and residents with mobility issues. To inform this work, it is essential that the voices of our communities are included.
As a valued partner of Toronto Ride and iRide, we ask for your support in raising awareness about this important issue, by letting your communities know about three upcoming town hall events that are being held in the City of Toronto. Each Town Hall will seek to explore responses to the following questions:
- What are your experiences with community transportation?
- What do you expect from your community transportation providers?
- What are your suggestions to improve community transportation?
Town Hall events will be held on the following dates, times and locations, and all of this information is included in the attached flyer:
- Toronto North: February 16, 4:00-6:00, North York Civic Centre (5100 Yonge Street)
- Toronto South: February 17, 4:00-6:00, Trinity St. Paul’s United Church, Chapel Room (427 Bloor St West)
- Scarborough: February 22, 4:00-6:00, Scarborough Civic Centre (150 Borough Drive)
Light refreshments will be available, and all locations are accessible.