For this weeks chair yoga pose we’re going to do some hand mudra’s.
1. Sit upright in your chair, place hands together in prayer position in front of chest
2. Clasp hands together, pressing and extending hands out, breathe in, hold for 5secs, breathe out, flip hands so palms are in, still clasped, bring in to chest…repeat 3 times
3. On your last one, unclasp hands, put hands in front of chest, stretch each finger, like picture:
4. When done 3 sets, (like a flower blooming) make fists with both hands, clenching hard, extend arms out front, hold breath and fists clenched for 5secs and then release breath and each finger so hand becomes open
5. Extend and stretch each finger as much as you can, repeat #4 & 5 three times