We still have space in our EDGE Training program for people with disabilities starting May 28. Please see below or this link for how to apply.
Our EDGE Program is one of the most comprehensive job-training programs in Canada; assisting individuals with disabilities to gain a competitive edge that enhances their potential for sustainable employment.
- 10 sessions with a designated coach
- New clothing
- personal care products
BFC EDGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Clients may not be on the Ontario Works program
- Clients may be on ODSP, or if not receiving ODSP Income Support, have a self-identified disability (Doctor’s note required)
- Individuals must be committed to securing sustainable (full or part-time) employment
- Completed GED or Grade 10 education
- Ability to travel to South Etobicoke
- Legally able to work in Canada
2018 PROGRAM START DATES
- May 28
- July 16
*classes will commence from 10 am – 3 pm, 2-3 times per week.
HOW TO APPLY
1 Please complete application on Brands for Canada site here.
2 Email resumes to [email protected]