The Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival (TIDFAF) is a non-profit organization that hosts a bi-annual arts and cultural festival that promotes educational awareness, cultural diversity, and the celebration of emerging “Deaf Cinema” through the visual medium.
The biannual festival showcases the work of talented national and international Deaf, deaf, hard of hearing, deafened, Deaf-Blind filmmakers and artists as well as those who produce works in collaboration with the Deaf and hearing community. Together with many individuals, community groups, businesses, and participating sponsors, we are proud to recognize the vibrant culture on their work for creating an amazing film screenings to Deaf and hearing community audiences during the festival.
Don’t miss out on the Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival festivities starting on this Wednesday, May 27 until 31st:
- VIP & Sponsors Night with Arts Exhibit– May 27th
- Film Tank Workshop– May 28th
- Opening Night Film and Red Carpet Gala– May 28th
- Friday Daytime Film Screenings– May 29th
- Friday Evening Film Screenings– May 29th
- Saturday Daytime Film Screenings– May 30th (High Schools and Elementary Schools Films will be presented at the screenings)
- Closing Awards Ceremony & After Party– May 30th
- Sunday Brunch Workshop- May 31st